AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF ICAEM
- ICAEM is a comprehensive forum dedicated to the presentation and discussion of newly emerging ideas and concepts in the field of Applied and Engineering Mathematics.
- ICAEM intends to bring together mathematicians, system designers and practicing engineers to gain cognizance of the researchers’ state-of-the-art findings, covering a wide domain of applications.
- ICAEM, a not-for-profit event, aims to serve academia and industry.
Technical sessions will be structured around, but not limited to, the following areas.
- Applications of Mathematics in Electrical Engineering
- Applications of Mathematics in Mechanical Engineering
- Applications of Mathematics in Information Technology
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Differential Equations and Applications
- Finite Element Analysis and Applications
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fractional Differential Equations and Applications
- General Relativity and Cosmology
- Nonlinear Analysis and Applications
- Numerical Methods/Analysis and Applications
- Pure and Applied Cryptography